Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46S Ring Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few T46S (firmware 66.81.0.25) phones that will not ring or display a call when a second call comes into the ring group while on the phone. The T46G's (firmware 28.73.0.50) that I have deployed work fine with the second call scrolling at the bottom but not the T46S. I'm running on asterisk with Coredial.
Hello,
This is Andrew from Yealink Technical Support Team, nice to work with you.

The call waiting feature is disabled, please enable it via the web ui of T46S, go to Feature -> General Information, then enable the Call Waiting, click the Confirm to save the change. You can refer to the screen below:
[attachment=4268]
You also can configure it via auto provisioning, please use the parameter below:
call_waiting.enable =1
For more details, you can refer to our provisioning guide
Yealink_IP_Phones_Auto_Provisioning_Guide_V81_70.pdf

Any question, please let me know.
Best Regards,
Andrew
(04-12-2017 07:08 PM)Andrew_Yealink Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
This is Andrew from Yealink Technical Support Team, nice to work with you.

The call waiting feature is disabled, please enable it via the web ui of T46S, go to Feature -> General Information, then enable the Call Waiting, click the Confirm to save the change. You can refer to the screen below:

You also can configure it via auto provisioning, please use the parameter below:
call_waiting.enable =1
For more details, you can refer to our provisioning guide
Yealink_IP_Phones_Auto_Provisioning_Guide_V81_70.pdf

Any question, please let me know.
Best Regards,
Andrew

Here is the phone programming:
### Call Waiting ###
{* This can be configured via Standard Extension Detail -> Advanced Tab *}
{if $disable_call_waiting_indicator == 1}
call_waiting.enable = 0
call_waiting.tone = 0
{else}
call_waiting.enable = 1
call_waiting.tone = 1
{/if}

What should I change? Thanks.
somewhere in Asterick extension manager, I am guessing an option disable_call_waiting_indicator. It would be unchecked - leaving the template with
call_waiting.enable = 1
call_waiting.tone = 1

or you can change the template - and it would affect all users. but if a new template was sent to you ,you would have to modify again. Option 1 would be simpler method.
Reference URL's