Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G 28.81.0.70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

i would like to know how to turn off backlight when i am not using phone. Sometimes backlight turns off, sometimes it doesn’t. Thanks for the answer.

Janez
Hi,

Please read pages 178 (Screen Saver) and pages 185 (Power Saving) and further of the Admin Guide for more details.
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V81_40.pdf
Hi,

but i don’t understand, i configure that backlight turns off after one minute, but its still on. Is it possible to turn off backlight in power saving mode?

Janez
Hi,

Yes this is possible, but you have to play with the setting as describe on page 185 (Power Saving) of the Admin Guide.
Please take note of the "Idle TimeOut" period... The time before the IP phone enters power-saving mode.
Hi again,

these are my settings, but the backlight is always on. You can see it in the dark. Please tell me how to tur off the backlight completely if its possible. In the last version 28.73.0.45 this was possible.
Dear,

Yes, the backlight can be turned off in power saving mode.

Please make sure your configuration are correct, you can refer to the admin guide as Frank suggest, and provide the config.bin for me to check your configure, and if necessary, we can do a test in the local side with your configuration. Thank you.
Reference URL's