Yealink Forums

Full Version: Hide area prefix in phone numbers on incoming and outgoing calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a way to replace the country code - in our case 0049 - to a mere 0 displayed in incoming and outgoing calls. Even by checking all control panels on the web interface multiple times, I didn't find such an option.
(03-07-2017 03:27 PM)sani390 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a way to replace the country code - in our case 0049 - to a mere 0 displayed in incoming and outgoing calls. Even by checking all control panels on the web interface multiple times, I didn't find such an option.

Hi,

As far as I know it is not possible to replace 0049 into 0 for incoming calls. (e.g. 0049-231-22xxxx -> 0-231-22xxxx)
This have to be done in the PBX you are using.
For outgoing calls however you can make use of the Dial Plan features. (Replace Rule)

Hope this helps.
Hello and thanks for the quick answer!

Then, is there any workaround for that? Our current phonebook only has numbers beginning with 0. In the case of an inbound call, the number isn't checked with our phonebook and there will be no name displayed because of said difference.
My pbx doesn't seem to have that option. Just in case I will call my support later.

Edit: Worth mentioning: Our FritzBox 4790 we used before migrating to a full Voip systen could do that just. Before we used the FritzBox to convert VoiP -> DECT
Hi,

Sorry, I can’t help you any further. I am not familiar with a Fritz!Box.
Maybe other forum members will jump in and help.

P.S.
What type/brand PBX are you using? 3CX, Yes, then this is possible.
Reference URL's