Yealink Forums

Full Version: Message button for a different extension voicemail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!,

I have to access different extension voicemail with my T26P phone. I'm usin extension number 200, but I need to access 210 voicemail. Message button only shows 200's voicemail. How can I configure message button for monitoring 210's voicemail?

Thanks
normally , people can only access to the voicemail according to their account ,if you want to access 210's voicemial , you need to register 210 on your phone , if your phone can support two SIP account , that will be no problem!

Michael
You can try changing the Voice Mail option to 210.
Under Account --> Advanced --> Voice Mail
(07-08-2015 06:26 AM)cptjack Wrote: [ -> ]You can try changing the Voice Mail option to 210.
Under Account --> Advanced --> Voice Mail

Yes, I can do it, but won't monitorize my account. I think the extension has to be registered to do it.

(07-08-2015 05:53 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote: [ -> ]normally , people can only access to the voicemail according to their account ,if you want to access 210's voicemial , you need to register 210 on your phone , if your phone can support two SIP account , that will be no problem!

Michael

I see. Thanks!
Reference URL's