Yealink Forums

Full Version: Software Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Problem 1:
I have a VP-2009 with firmware v20.21 device work fine except when ever i call externally, after ringing it will reboot if i dial an extension.
I did reset to factory but still not working.

Problem 2:
I got a new same device with firmware 20.19, when i tried to upgrade to firmware 20.30 it did upgrade successfully and asked for reboot but after reboot it gave a white screen. look like there is no image at all.

can any one help me please?
Thank you.
Hi ghassan, have you found a solution to this yet? We're having the same problem as well.
Hello .. Patrick Hogan
Not yet .. sorry Huh

hope someone have
(02-27-2017 09:11 AM)ghassan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Problem 1:
I have a VP-2009 with firmware v20.21 device work fine except when ever i call externally, after ringing it will reboot if i dial an extension.
I did reset to factory but still not working.

Problem 2:
I got a new same device with firmware 20.19, when i tried to upgrade to firmware 20.30 it did upgrade successfully and asked for reboot but after reboot it gave a white screen. look like there is no image at all.

can any one help me please?
Thank you.

Hi,

I am afraid the VP-2009 is not supported anymore, at least not in firmware releases.
This device isn’t even on the list of EOL Products.
The VP2009 is replaced by VP530 which is replace by the VP-T49G.
A quick search on the internet learn that this device was introduced somewhere mid 2010.
hi
please test the latest FW:http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentDetailPage?documentId=24
Reference URL's