Yealink Forums

Full Version: New T46g deployment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

this is my first post, so go easy on me!

I'm currently deploying over 100 T46Gs in our business. Initial feedback has been great, however I'm having a couple minor issues and was hoping for some help.

1. in some handsets, there are three options available under "Basic" in some there are six. Things like Display and Bluetooth - how do I make these available on all handsets?

2. Web UI. It's been disabled, how do i switch it back on.

3. Admin password. I was told that the default for this is "admin" however it doesn't work. Is there a way to retrieve this other than a factory reset - i worried if i do this it will lose the provisioning from out telco provider.

Thanks in advance.
(02-23-2017 12:57 PM)Simonburns Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

this is my first post, so go easy on me!

I'm currently deploying over 100 T46Gs in our business. Initial feedback has been great, however I'm having a couple minor issues and was hoping for some help.

1. in some handsets, there are three options available under "Basic" in some there are six. Things like Display and Bluetooth - how do I make these available on all handsets?

2. Web UI. It's been disabled, how do i switch it back on.

3. Admin password. I was told that the default for this is "admin" however it doesn't work. Is there a way to retrieve this other than a factory reset - i worried if i do this it will lose the provisioning from out telco provider.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Let me try to answer your questions from bottom to top:

3. “admin” is indeed the default password.
Please ask the previous administrator for the passwords, because the only way to set them back to default is a factory reset of the phones.

2. Web UI can be enabled if you can login the phone. So you have to know the admin password.

1. Are all the phones running the same and latest firmware version?

Hope this helps.
It sounds like you need to make sure you are providing a valid config file for the user access level.

Assuming you are running Firmware V81 the below link should help explain it.

http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V81_20.pdf
thanks for the replies.

we are indeed all on the same firmware - 28.80.0.95.

will have a look at the link.
thanks for all the help, managed to get the PIN and I'm in!
Reference URL's