Yealink Forums

Full Version: Fonality firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have some T42G that are stuck on fonality firmware, can you contact me to remove firmware

Thanks
Hi lts,

Have you tried to contact Fonality about this? Fonality support team is very helpful and responsive. They will be more than happy to assist you on the request.

Here’s the link to Fonality Support: https://www.fonality.com/support. Thank you.
I want to remove Fonality firmware and use the yealink firmware - I was told to contact yealink. I don't use fonality, we bought used phones and can't remove fonality.
(02-23-2017 10:07 PM)lts Wrote: [ -> ]I want to remove Fonality firmware and use the yealink firmware - I was told to contact yealink. I don't use fonality, we bought used phones and can't remove fonality.

An email has just been sent to you with instructions. Please come back to us if any further assistance is needed. Thank you.
(02-24-2017 08:48 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2017 10:07 PM)lts Wrote: [ -> ]I want to remove Fonality firmware and use the yealink firmware - I was told to contact yealink. I don't use fonality, we bought used phones and can't remove fonality.

An email has just been sent to you with instructions. Please come back to us if any further assistance is needed. Thank you.

Hi Joe,

I have a T42G with Fonality firmware that I need to revert to Yealink firmware as it has stopped working with our phone system, please can you help

Regards

Dave H
Reference URL's