Yealink Forums

Full Version: Language Packs for T2* and T4* Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
can someone provide Language Packs for Yealink T2* and T4* Series?
Possibly for the last firmware.
I dare to ask a question to Yealink Support Team: Why did you remove them from download in each phone support page?

Thanks.
Very good question!
Where can we download the language files?
Dear Sir,

Yes i also think that is a good question. I have feedbacked it to our PM, and they will upload the language pack for the last firmware of Yealink phones to Yealink website ASAP. Then you can download them in Yealink website.

Thank you for your guys' reminding.

-------------------------------------
Regards,
Lucia
(02-21-2017 07:02 AM)Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sir,

Yes i also think that is a good question. I have feedbacked it to our PM, and they will upload the language pack for the last firmware of Yealink phones to Yealink website ASAP. Then you can download them in Yealink website.

Thank you for your guys' reminding.

-------------------------------------
Regards,
Lucia

Thank you very much Lucia!
That is a great thing for me and, I think, for many others.

Regards,
Alex.
Dear Alex,

We have already upload the language pack in the website, you can download it in the different model phone to get them.

Such as T46G:
http://download.support.yealink.com/down...IP-T46.zip
I can confirm there now is a language file package for T42G also.....thanks :-)
Yes! I have already downloaded languages for all the models I needed.

Thanks again Lucia!
I'm surprised to see your encoding in the language files is set to "USC-2 LE BOM" and not "UTF-8" and EOL it set to "Dos\Windows" and not "UNIX".
Is this on purpose?

1: The file in USC-2 LE BOM will have the double size compared to UTF-8
2: When I upload to my server I ran into problems using the USC-2 LE BOM encoding, UTF-8 works better.

I would expect you use some Linux OS on you phones and that they work best with Encoding=UTF-8 and EOL=UNIX. But I'm not an expert in these matters, so I might be wrong :-P
Yes, i have double check with our R&D, and you are right we use the "USC-2 LE BOM" to encoding.
It is because we use Unicode to encoding before, and we have not change the encoding way. Also, the Dos/Window are main stream OS, so we use them to edit the language files.

And if there is plan to change both the encoding way and the OS, it is on pending.
----------------------------------------------------
TKS&BR
Lucia
Reference URL's