Yealink Forums

Full Version: Anyone have sucecss using the Intercom with Vonage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have sucecss using the Intercom with Vonage?'

Vonage just sent out yealink phones to everyone, and they have no idea too much about the phones-

anonymous1712222627012

Hi Saul,

Could you please double check if you have enabled intercom feature on the called party's phone?

Access phone web UI(username/password: admin/your Vonage account number) -> Features -> Intercom
Then set Allow Intercom to Enabled.

BR
Adam
Yes, I have enabled it on both parties, but when I do a *9 and then extention, the phone responds with "decline"

I called vonage, and they seem to be pretty new with the phones and dont know if they support the feature

(02-20-2017 09:35 AM)Adam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Saul,

Could you please double check if you have enabled intercom feature on the called party's phone?

Access phone web UI(username/password: admin/your Vonage account number) -> Features -> Intercom
Then set Allow Intercom to Enabled.

BR
Adam

anonymous1712222627012

Hi Saul,

Could you please create a support ticket at Vonage, in the meantime we will check with Vonage engineer to see if Intercom feature is supported by their server.

BR
Adam
i did, and they told me its not a supported feature.

I set up a multicast with the phones on my network, but it seems like such a shameif the feature is supported why dont they use it- does it use more "bandwidth on their network"? is it a service they charge for feature?

(02-28-2017 01:01 PM)Adam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Saul,

Could you please create a support ticket at Vonage, in the meantime we will check with Vonage engineer to see if Intercom feature is supported by their server.

BR
Adam
Reference URL's