Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink T48G - Feature Button - French Traduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning

I did cope with a problem on a Yealink T48G when set in French language

* Problem
- The Feature/Fonctions button is named "Annuaire" like the Directory/Annuaire button

@Yealink
1) Could you please update the French Traduction of the Features button on the french version of T48G ?

Thanks and Best Regards
Marc Leurent
dear sir

I tested and found same problem here. We will escalation to check it.
hi
i tested the latest firmware(version:35.81.0.40),It fix this issue. download link:http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=EFE36A6053B9DF14351A2EE80F987675BEDC9EDB
Hello,

The problem is not limited to T48G; it is present at least also on T29G and T46G (I've version 28.81.0.60 on T46G and mistranslation still present).

I's a French translation problem, all other languages are ok; and it was ok on previous firmwares (at least on the "80" series).

While I'm at it, there are two translations in the French interface that are *VERY* misleading (and they are like that for as long as I remember, but if you fix Features -> "Fonctionnalités" then you could also fix those others too):

1. to activate/deactive a feature in English you see the _current_ status with adjectives: "activated"/"deactivated". However the French translation uses "activer"/"desactiver" whihc are _verbs_; that is very misleading because if you read "to activate" it's logical to think it is not yet activated ... So, activated/deactivated should be properly translated as "activé"/"désactivé"

2. the ON/OFF radio buttons are wrongly transalted as "sur"/"de"; "sur" means "on" like "on the table" Smile and "de" means "from".
Proper translation should be "activé"/"désactivé" (or, if space constraints limit to a few letters: "act."/"dés.")

3. And a third, bonus, request Smile on the main menu, in English there are two entries: "Basic" and "Advanced"; they are both translated as "Paramètres" (settings) in French. It would be better to keep "Paramètres" for basic settings, and "Avancé" for the advanced settings.

Thank you very much
Reference URL's