Yealink Forums

Full Version: Parking a Call on an Extension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to park a call on a desired extension by pressing the park soft key and then pressing the BLF or speed dial key that is assigned to the desired extension? I currently can not get this to work. I can park a call on a desired extension by pressing the park soft key and then dialing the extension number. Is there something in the configuration I need to change to allow parking a call on a desired extension by pressing the extensions BLF or speed dial key?

Thanks
Hello Austin,

Call Park is also a server feature, you should input the call retrieve code ahead of the parking slot number, after that you will be able to retrieve the parked call. Take 3CX PBX for example, the park code is *0, park retrieve code is *1.
If you want to park the call on slot6, you can dial *06(or input *06 at the value of Call Park key tye. Then you can dial *16(or input *16 at the value of Speedial key to retrieve), I take a screenshot below of phone webUI for your reference:
[attachment=4013]

Thank you!
B.Regards,
Peter
I know call park is a server feature. What I am trying to do is a directed call park. I receive the call on one extension and park the call on a second extension. On phone one I would like to be able to press my speed dial key that is assigned the directed call park code, wait for the indicator tone and then press the speed dial key or BLF key of the second extension to park the call on the second extension. Right now on phone one I press the directed call park speed dial key, wait for the indicator tone and then I have to dial the four digit extension numbers of the second extension to park the call on the second extension. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Austin
Reference URL's