Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Park Caller ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to know what happens to the caller id information once I retrieve the call from being park there is no caller id information on the set. I'm parking the call with an T46 and retrieving the call on an T42 set. The only thing on the display is my call park code.
Hi Sir,

About your problem, please use the parameter below to do auto provision:

features.pickup_caller_num_record.enable = 1

If any problem, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Lucia
I entered this parameter in the config file and caller ID still does not show when taking a call off of Park. I'm using a T46G with 28.81.0.25 firmware. PBX vendor claims this is a phone setting, not PBX setting. Is there anything else I can try? Did it work for the original poster?
Do you mean after you retrive the call and on talking, you can only see the call park code in the phone, right?

Then pls set the Caller ID Source as From like the picture below:
[attachment=4154]

If you still can not get the correct id, then pls send the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace for me to analysis.
About how to get the three files, pls refer to the FAQ below:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
Attached is the level 6 syslog.

I cannot get caller ID number to show when a call is retrieved off of Park. Only the park code shows.

features.pickup_caller_num_record.enable = 1
account.1.cid_source = 0

Is there another setting I'm missing? Thank you
Did you ever get this figured out? I am in same situation
Set "Caller ID Source = Preference" and see if you have better results.

I use a Freeswitch based system, and I find that using this works 100% of the time.

esoare
Reference URL's