Yealink Forums

Full Version: Firewall blocking internal calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just setup a W52P using freepbx and endpoint manager, the freepbx server is in the DMZ.
It auto provisions just fine and the phone tends to work quite well, except for internal calls from the W52P. These seem to be block by the firewall, strangely it seems to be blocking incoming packets from internet to the phone. I am only getting a host name, which is something like “ezsetupsystema01d4ab5bf43cfsc”, no ip address appearing on the firewall and seems to using ports 11780 – 11790.
When dialling the extension will ring but there is no audio in either direction after pickup. Opening up those ports on the firewall resolves the issue, however I don’t want to open up ports from external sources into my network.
Strangely enough, calls from the W52P to external numbers, external to W52P and internal calls to the W52P work just fine, its only calls from the W52P to other internal numbers.
Does anybody know how I can fix this issue?
Hi,

If you don’t want to open up ports from external sources into your network then try to make use of a public STUN server. E.g. stun.sipgate.net or stun.ekiga.net or ….
Don’t know if it help to solve your issue, but you can always try.
Hi Sir,

Yealink phone support STUN, do you have STUN server in your side, can you use this function?

Please see the detal port information below:
UDP/TCP(SIP message): 5060~5069 default 5060
UDP(audio): 11780~11800 default: 11780(RTP)/11781(RTCP)
DHCP Server: local port 68, destinstion port 69
NTP Server: 1024-65535,default 123
Syslog Server: 1024-65535,default 514
WEB Server: 1~65535,default 80(HTTP)/443(HTTPS)

For more information about STUN, please refer to the Guide from page 85 to 99:
http://Yealink_SIP-T2_Series_T19(P) E2_T...V81_15.pdf
Reference URL's