Yealink Forums

Full Version: Strange BLF LED behaviour since Firmware upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry that i can not find the log, can you kindly send it to my email? Thank you.
(12-08-2016 03:11 AM)Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]I will send the test.cfg for you by email, since i can not upload it here for the format limit.
I did not receive your email. Did you send it?
(12-09-2016 02:31 PM)Werner1959 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2016 03:11 AM)Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]I will send the test.cfg for you by email, since i can not upload it here for the format limit.
I did not receive your email. Did you send it?

May i send it to the wrong email, and i have sent it again. Hope it can reach to your side.
Alright, I started from Scratch and was able to reproduce the problem and gather all syslog files (I hope).

I used a T27P and set up the DSSKEYs 2 and 3.
[attachment=4006]
For simplicity we imagine that key #2 has extension 2 and key #3 has extension 3.

First the device was running version 45.80.0.130. I used a different phone to call extension 2 and saw that on the test phone only the LED for extension 2 was flashing.
[attachment=4005]

Then I upgraded the firmware to 45.81.0.20 and called extension 2 from a different phone again. Now both LEDs for extension 2 and 3 were flashing on my test phone.
[attachment=4004]
I have submit the info to our R&D to analyze.
Any update, i will inform you ASAP.

Regards,
Lucia
Dear Sir,

Glad to tell you the problem is solved.
Please download the firmware in the link below and test:
http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=A90D1...0399BE71EB

The firmware are for T27P and T46G.

Hope you a nice day.
(01-04-2017 02:09 AM)Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Sir,

Glad to tell you the problem is solved.
Please download the firmware in the link below and test:
http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=A90D1...0399BE71EB

The firmware are for T27P and T46G.

Hope you a nice day.

I tested the firmware on both devices and can confirm that everything works as expected. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's