Yealink Forums

Full Version: Audio Problem with T22P using TLS / SRTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using a T22P terminal (Fw. 7.73.0.50) in a system using TLS and SRTP. I can successfuly place calls to other terminals but when T22P recieve a call (specially from smartphones) I have no audio but the caller can listen me. If i press hold twice, I start to listen the caller. This happen with the 7.73.0.50 and 7.73.40 firmware versions but not with the 7.72.0.80 version.

The problem with the 7.72.0.80 is that the T22P lost its registration after some hours and only back to register if I reboot the T22P or enter in the account configuration page and press Confirm button (without change any parameter).

Is there a workaround for solve my problem?

PS: I did some tests without the SRTP protocol (but with TLS) and the audio problem not occurs at the 7.73.0.50 firmware version.
Hi Marcelo,

Can you please set the phone syslog to level 6(under Setting-> Configuration), reproduce the issue(call the T22, hold twice, hangup call when you hear the other side), then send syslog and phoen config.bin file to us.

Thanks
James
(07-02-2015 06:33 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Marcelo,

Can you please set the phone syslog to level 6(under Setting-> Configuration), reproduce the issue(call the T22, hold twice, hangup call when you hear the other side), then send syslog and phoen config.bin file to us.

Thanks
James

Hi James.

See the log attached using the firmware version 7.73.0.50. The Extension 236 call the 237 (T22P terminal). The hold was pressed (twice) in order to have the caller (236) audio.
If you need more information, please let me know.

Regards,

Marcelo
Thanks for the file.
I have sent it R&D. Any update will let you know.

Regards,
James
(07-03-2015 03:38 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the file.
I have sent it R&D. Any update will let you know.

Regards,
James
Hi James,

Thank you.

Regards,

Marcelo
Hello Marcelo,

From syslog, it seems that the packet length is not correct. But it can't be confirmed only through syslog. Can you also provide us a pcap trace?

Start the pcap trace under setting-> Configuration, reproduce the issue, then stop it. Send the pcap trace and config.bin file to us.

Thanks,
James
(07-07-2015 08:06 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Marcelo,

From syslog, it seems that the packet length is not correct. But it can't be confirmed only through syslog. Can you also provide us a pcap trace?

Start the pcap trace under setting-> Configuration, reproduce the issue, then stop it. Send the pcap trace and config.bin file to us.

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

Here some captures and Syslogs (in the ZIP).

Test1 - Smartphone dialled to T22P. No audio from smartphone in the T22P.
Test2 - Smartphone dialled to T22P. No audio from smartphone in the T22P. The hold key was pressed twice and then the audio was ok in both direcions.
Test3 - After 3 calls I get 1 that the audio was OK without pressing the hold key.

I hope it helps. If you need more captures please let me know.

Regards

Marcelo
Hi James

I forgot to attached the config.bin file.

Regards

Marcelo
Hi James,

Any news about this problem? Do you need more captures?

Regards

Marcelo
Hello Marcelo,

Sorry to tell you that we can't confirm the issue from captures.
Is it possible that we can get two test accounts to reprodcue the issue in our side?

Thanks!
James
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's