Yealink Forums

Full Version: CallerID on Blind Transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a client that we have equipped with T46 and T41 desk sets behind an Asterisk PBX.
Incoming calls are accepted via IVR with direct extension access. For calls not directed to an extension, an Operator is available. Following Operator answer, and transfer to an extension, the caller ID will only display the Operator's extension number, not the outside caller's ID. This is disorienting for staff and no acceptable to them.
We have tested different brands of desk sets at the site without issue, which negates server as a cause.
We have tried every account setting (Account > Advanced > Caller ID Source) from the top of the list 'FROM' down to 'RPID-FROM' without success.
Has there been similar experienced by others? Is there a solution out there anywhere?
Many thanks in advance ..
(11-21-2016 06:38 PM)ChestnutComm Wrote: [ -> ]We have a client that we have equipped with T46 and T41 desk sets behind an Asterisk PBX.
Incoming calls are accepted via IVR with direct extension access. For calls not directed to an extension, an Operator is available. Following Operator answer, and transfer to an extension, the caller ID will only display the Operator's extension number, not the outside caller's ID. This is disorienting for staff and no acceptable to them.
We have tested different brands of desk sets at the site without issue, which negates server as a cause.
We have tried every account setting (Account > Advanced > Caller ID Source) from the top of the list 'FROM' down to 'RPID-FROM' without success.
Has there been similar experienced by others? Is there a solution out there anywhere?
Many thanks in advance ..

Dear,

This is Kevin from Yealink support team, nice to know you.

Let me doubel check again the scenario with you.
1.A make a call with B, B transfer the call to C.
2.On the C phone, the C display the CID of B not A. right?
3.But you want C phone to display the A.

If yes, please do auto provion with the syntax 'account.x.refresh_remote_id.enable=' to test again.
NOTE:you should change X to the corresponding line.

If any issue, please also tell the phone model and phone firmware of C.

If the issue still exist, please send the pacp,syslog,config.bin file to me, then i can do more troubleshooting. For how to get them, please refer to the FAQ:http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313
NOTE:you should reproduce the issue, so that you can useful files to me.

BTW, how many phones do you have? only the phone have this issue?

BR
Kevin
Hi Kevin ..

We tried that configuration setting using the an export of both the Local and All Configuration and it did not work. Both phones have the latest firmware installed just to make sure. Is there a difference between doing it that way or does the auto-provision need to be used to upload that config option?
Thanks
(12-09-2016 09:51 PM)ChestnutComm Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kevin ..

We tried that configuration setting using the an export of both the Local and All Configuration and it did not work. Both phones have the latest firmware installed just to make sure. Is there a difference between doing it that way or does the auto-provision need to be used to upload that config option?
Thanks

Dear,

Do you try with the syntax? If it can't help you, please send the pacp,syslog,config.bin files to me, then i can do more troubleshooting. Please kindly refer to the previous post and send all the files to me.
It would be helpful to me to solve the issue with the files.

BR
Kevin
(12-10-2016 03:37 AM)Kevin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2016 09:51 PM)ChestnutComm Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kevin ..

Thanks

Dear,

Do you try with the syntax? If it can't help you, please send the pacp,syslog,config.bin files to me, then i can do more troubleshooting. Please kindly refer to the previous post and send all the files to me.
It would be helpful to me to solve the issue with the files.

BR
Kevin

Dear

Any update? Please kindly let me know.

BR
Kevin
Reference URL's