Yealink Forums

Full Version: audio alert blf pickup does not work [SIP-T48G]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I hope anybody out there can help me! Smile
I have an issue with the audio alert blf pickup Option:

It don't play any sound!

In any combination of the alert types (visual and audio), the phone keeps quiet!

Now the important thing to know:
In any case the visual option works like a charm!

Here some additional infos about the phone:
Phone Type: SIP-T48G
Phone Firmware: 35.73.0.50
Phone Hardware: 35.0.0.0.0.0.0
Hi,
I have tested it in my side with version 35.73.0.50.
when the parameter" Audio Alert for BLF Pickup" is configured with " Enabled " , when the monitor extension has incoming call, T48 will play 'du ' once to prompt the user.

would you please try again ?

Best Regards!
Flora
(06-25-2015 12:28 AM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have tested it in my side with version 35.73.0.50.
when the parameter" Audio Alert for BLF Pickup" is configured with " Enabled " , when the monitor extension has incoming call, T48 will play 'du ' once to prompt the user.

would you please try again ?

Best Regards!
Flora

Hello Flora, do you know if it's possible to change the "du" sound to another tone? My tone does work for the BLF, but if possible I would like something more..attention grabbing if I can configure it. Thus far I cannot find any settings to change it.Smile
Hi,
Sorry but there is no way to change the tone currently, I will submit your request to the product team.
Best Regards!
Flora
Thank you for your reply! Take care!
I second the capability to change the BLF audio.
Or the option to make it repeat.
(01-12-2016 02:58 AM)velocityonline Wrote: [ -> ]I second the capability to change the BLF audio.
Or the option to make it repeat.

All - this thread relates to a question answered for me on the 'missing' audio alert' on BLF pickup.

Firstly, it may help to turn up the loudspeaker volume to max.

When I tested this feature i doubted it's useability because the tone was so short and low volume. People wouldn't notice it.

However, having put it into effect in a busy office I realise users soon begin to detect the 'du' alert when their ears become attuned. (pavlov's dogs)

I've had new user complaints that the 4 standard ring alerts are too similar. But, the same things happens, people soon learn to hear the difference.

Hope this helps
Chris
Reference URL's