Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP-T22P failing to register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firmware Version 7.70.23.10
Hardware Version 5.0.0.55

A number of T22P phones are failing to register one or more accounts that have previously been working. I thought a work around had been identified by using keep alive "notify" in the advanced options of Account, however phones that had been set to "notify" have lost the setting and reverted to disabled. This work around was attempted as nothing else we tried seemed to fix the issue.

Phones experiencing this issue have had calls disconnect, unable to pick up or transfer, failing to have incoming calls ring. We only use Yealink T22P phones on the phone system.

The phone lines are not SIP so some of the Firewall comments in other postings don't necessarily apply.

Why would some of the phones have lost the keep alive setting ? I have to be careful about the firmware applied as the phone system updates include a Yealink firmware that they have tested.
Hi,

Do you use autoprovision in your environment?
If you don't reset or upgrade phone, it may be changed by autoprovision.

Is there a value in Server URL filed under autoprovision interface?

Regards,
James
(06-24-2015 07:09 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Do you use autoprovision in your environment?
If you don't reset or upgrade phone, it may be changed by autoprovision.

Is there a value in Server URL filed under autoprovision interface?

Regards,
James

Thanks for the response.

There is a valid address in the "provisioning server" section of Upgrade \ Advanced. This entry is on all phones but the problem has only appeared on a selection of them.
Maybe these phones have their own mac.cfg file in the server.
May I know who set up the autoprovision server? Can you check the configuration file in the server.

Regards,
James
Reference URL's