Yealink Forums

Full Version: No audio on call out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a problem with calling out from my W52P.

When I dial any number, I hear a quick dial tone for about 1/4 sec, then silence. When the other end picks up, they can hear me but I can't hear them.

If I put the call on hold, and take it back from hold, the audio works both ways.

Incoming calls to the handset works without problems.

The PBX is a freeswitch, and I'm connecting with UDP. I tried TCP but without luck.

Any ideas what this could be caused by?
Dear,

We have few reports about this issue and our customers finally confirmed that the problem was caused by some port disabled on PBX. Please also contact PBX provider for some suggestions.

Regards
Elaine
(06-12-2015 02:53 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

We have few reports about this issue and our customers finally confirmed that the problem was caused by some port disabled on PBX. Please also contact PBX provider for some suggestions.

Regards
Elaine

Elaine,
Can you expound on what ports are deemed necessary for W52P to work normally? I realize each VOIP providers have a different requirment for connectivity but wondering if there are specific ones Yealink W52P requires? Preference of UDP vs TCP or both?

Thanks,
Paul
Reference URL's