Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G - Prevent new line on DSS Key press
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a few T46G phones which I can do this with, but when trying on my T48G phones, I cannot.

I setup a few keys to be prefix keys (e.g. Voicemail). With the T46G phones, I can press the key and then the BLF of the person I want to transfer or park to and it will take effect on the current call (Line 1).

Replicating this on the T48G somewhat works, but instead of applying the key presses to the current call, it places it on hold and picks up Line 2 as if I'm starting a new call.

Is there a setting somewhere to make it behave like it does on the T46G? This becomes a problem when we want to "park to extension" - if it picks up a second line the prefix does nothing (unlike a transfer where you can hit transfer) - the key presses need to take effect on the current call in order to be parked.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please check the option "Transfer Mode via Dsskey" under Feature-> Transfer interface in Web UI.
Make sure it's set to blind tranfer.

Regards,
James
Hello,

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, that does not seem to do the trick. If I had a DSS key to prefix to park (e.g. *061), when I press it, it opens a second line. What I want it to do is behave as if I dialed *061 into the numberpad on the phone while the call is active. In this way, the keypad does not come up but rather a input box towards the bottom of the screen shows the numbers I'm dialing while the caller is still active on the line.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if I should clarify!
Reference URL's