Yealink Forums

Full Version: voice loopback - echo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,
i am using a wonderful SIP-T28P, generally with my company VPN. VPN works great, only issue actually is that sometime, while talking, or when i set mute and remove mute, i start suddenly to hear my voice in the speaker, delayed of abt 3 / 500 msecs.

I have already read some thread related to this, still nothing good.

If some help, it's very appreciated.
Best regards
Angelo
Hi Angelo ,
Do you mean the scenario is like below,
T28 using openvpn feature
T28 are in a call with another party B
T28 using speaker , during talking or when press Mute /unmute , you can hear your own voice after 0.006mseconds, for example you say " hi " then after 0.006mseconds , you can hear your own voice "hi" again ?
Please help check below information :
1) if you using the handset instead of the speaker, can you hear the echo again ?
2) if another party B mute himself, then T28 press Mute /ummute again , will the issue still exist ?
3) How often the issue happen ? every single call ?
4) please help check whether you have used the latest version , it is 2.73.0.50 , if not , please help upgrade to the 50 version to see if it can fix the issue.
You can download the version from below link,
http://support.yealink.com/attachmentDow...3.0.50.zip
5)Did the issue only happen when using the VPN feature ?
6)If the issue still exist in the latest version , please provide us level 6 syslog, config.bin file and pcap trace .
You can refer to below link for how to catch these information.
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319
Best Regards!
Flora
Hi Flora,

many thanks for your kind support.

1) i always use handset, it is with handset issue happen
2) i can try to mute / unmute when issue will happen again, it is not really repeatable.
3) issue happen only in some calls, sometime happen when i set the speaker on and off again, sometime happen just moving with handset but not clear how. Sometime seems also is disappeared moving handset.
4) i have 2.73.0.40
5) until now, it happen only with VPN seems
6) ok, i test with new version and let you know

Many thanks for now.
Thank you please let me know the test result.
1) i always use handset, it is with handset issue happen? do you mean T28 using handset ,
during talking or when press Mute /unmute , you can hear your own voice after 0.006mseconds through the speaker , for example you say " hi " then after 0.006mseconds , you can hear your own voice "hi" through speaker again ?
Best Regards!
Flora
Reference URL's