Yealink Forums

Full Version: One Button Parking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to know how to setup a BLF/Line key to put a call on hold.

I normally press the transfer soft key and then dial 70#

If Possible I would like to "Rewire" the hold button to send the call to the parking lot.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Roger
The PBX Type is helpful if you can share that...

On 3cx for instance, I can use the shared Park Button type - programmed as SP1, SP2, etc - and simply hit it to park a call. No transfer required.

Also - I am fairly certain the HOLD button is a local hold only - with no change available. In this manner, which parking spot would you pickup when you hit this button? Or would it be sending to a parking spot only? If so, how do you know which one it is going to?
(06-02-2015 06:11 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]The PBX Type is helpful if you can share that...

On 3cx for instance, I can use the shared Park Button type - programmed as SP1, SP2, etc - and simply hit it to park a call. No transfer required.

Also - I am fairly certain the HOLD button is a local hold only - with no change available. In this manner, which parking spot would you pickup when you hit this button? Or would it be sending to a parking spot only? If so, how do you know which one it is going to?

Sorry I should have mentioned that. I am currently using Elastix. I am upgrading to FreePBX
I have done this with Asterisk, I use the 'Call-Park' DSS Key type with a value of my parking lot extension, IE if my lot was 701 I'd do 'Call-Park' with 701 in the field and on the applicable line key.

Then when I have a call in progress I can hit that DSS Key and it will park the call and change the hint to in-use and when I hit that key again it will retrieve the call.

Read the docs on the Park and ParkedCall applications in Asterisk to set this up, You will want to use parking hints as well.
That works great. I set it to 70 which was my General parking number. Then it parks it on the next avaliable spot. I already have BLF buttons setup for those parking spots. Works great.
Reference URL's