Yealink Forums

Full Version: Auto Answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
How can I change the beep of the Auto Answer?
I use T21 Firmware Version 52.80.18.8
Now I do not hear any beep when I use a handsfree
thank you
boaz
(11-16-2016 08:32 AM)boaztaner Wrote: [ -> ]hi
How can I change the beep of the Auto Answer?
I use T21 Firmware Version 52.80.18.8
Now I do not hear any beep when I use a handsfree
thank you
boaz

Hi Boaz

For the issue, please go to web interface of the phone, then go to Setting->Tones->Auto answer->delete the value or use country mode.

Let me know if any update.
thanks
I want to use a personal ring. It is possible?
boaz
please help!
Just to be clear, you want to use a customized ring tone before the phone automatically answers? That's a pretty strange scenario and I would expect that Yealink does not support it...

(Usually the whole point of auto-answer is to get an open conversation as quickly as possible... the tone is just a quick note that something has happened. If you had a customized ring/sound, the user would have to wait for that to finish playing before the auto-answer actually kicked in, at which point it's more of a regular call then anything else).

If you're really heart set on this, one way of doing it would be to use ActionURL/ActionURI together with a script on your server. Something like:
1) Have you server set an Alert-Info: header to trigger your custom ring tone for this call
2) setup an ActionURL for "Incomming Call" to a script on your server
3) Set the script to sleep/wait however long your custom ring tone should be played (might take a bit of experimenting to get right but should be doable)
4) Have your script trigger the phone to answer by using ActionURI.

Not ideal but probably the best you're going to get as I doubt Yealink is going to write a new firmware for such an unusual request.
thank you!
Reference URL's