Yealink Forums

Full Version: T20 initializing please wait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear

suddenly our T20 phone stop booting and display this message on screen ( initializing please wait), we try recovery mode via TFTP but after finishing update, same problem.

is there any procedure can help to solve this issue.

Regards,
Hi,

We have replied you in ticket.

Regards,
James
HI all,

hi have the same problem with 2 sip-t20p phones, i have try recovery mode via tftp but after finishing update, problem persists.

initializing please wait

any solution for this?

best regards

HI all,

hi have the same problem with 2 sip-t20p phones, i have try recovery mode via tftp but after finishing update, problem persists.

initializing please wait

any solution for this?

best regards

(06-02-2015 12:28 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

We have replied you in ticket.

Regards,
James
In TFTP server, can you see a firmware download record? Please make sure that phone download firmware correctly.

If phone still not work, there is no other way to restore.
Does the issue occur after a faliure firmware upgrading or a sudden power outage?

Regards,
James
Hi
for our case, suddenly phone stop working without any modification on firmware..
attached snapshot for TFTP Updating
So it doesn't work after recovery mode update?
If yes, please rename it to T20.rom and check again. It's case-sensitive. Also you can try another T20 firmware.

Regards,
James
(06-04-2015 10:59 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]So it doesn't work after recovery mode update?
If yes, please rename it to T20.rom and check again. It's case-sensitive. Also you can try another T20 firmware.

Regards,
James

hi, its happen after a power failure, i have tried to upgrade with 2 diferent version and its loaded sucessfull but after restart it stops on the same point. " initializing please wait "
Reference URL's