Yealink Forums

Full Version: T22P Custom UDP SIP Port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T22P (Firmware Version: 7.61.0.70, Hardware Version: 5.0.0.60) and was wondering if there any limitations on a custom SIP Port? I've tried changing the SIP port on the phone for account#3 to 19140 for a vps pbx I'm testing and the phone is defaulting back to udp port 5060 according to log files on my pbx. I've changed the udp port to 19140 in both in the Basic and Advanced (Local SIP Port) sections of the phone's configuration portal. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi David,

So you want to change the soruce port? I just have a test in V73 firmware, it works. Can you have a try in new firmware?

User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: 10000 (10000), Dst Port: 5060 (5060)

Regards,
James
I'm trying to change the destination port to 19140. I've adjusted the pbx's (freepbx) sip settings to listen in on that port (19140). Updated the firmware but still having same issue.
If you want to change destination port. You have to set in server host port. It's in register section.
I've attached a file of the registered section and did a factory resets. Spun up wireshark and its report that the phone is trying to connect on udp 5060. If you'd like I can give you the "real" ip address to try and connect to the pbx.

Thanks for your patience, I apologize, but it was all my fault. I needed to reboot the pbx for the settings to be saved. Nothing wrong with the phone.
Good day.

I know this thread is four months old, but I'm having the same problem with the same phone (firmware 7.73.0.50 or 7.73.193.50) and rebooting doesn't help.

James said earlier "So you want to change the source port? I just have a test in V73 firmware, it works. Can you have a try in new firmware?"

Is there a beta V73 firmware that works?

Thank you.
Reference URL's