Yealink Forums

Full Version: T42G Stuck on Welcome Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone, somebody cant help me with this case, my T42 Phone Stuck on Welcome Screen and cannot restore, thanks
Dear,

Try power off and on. If not help, please directly contact your reseller for advice. The device is faulty.

Regards
Elaine
Thanks but dont works, i cant contact the reseller by the reason, the warranty has expired,there any way to repair it myself?

(05-30-2015 09:09 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

Try power off and on. If not help, please directly contact your reseller for advice. The device is faulty.

Regards
Elaine
Hi,
Please send the MAC address and Serial number of the device and your location to support@yealink.com. We will take care.

Regards
Elaine
(05-30-2015 05:47 AM)Blindzord Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, everyone, somebody cant help me with this case, my T42 Phone Stuck on Welcome Screen and cannot restore, thanks

Having exact same issue. Tried power off then back on, nothing, same problem, stuck on the welcome initializing screen. Is there a hard reset we can do on it by holding something down at boot up?
This phone sits in our conference room and never even gets used. It is about 1.5 years old and no use whatsoever.

Thanks,
Alex
Reference URL's