Yealink Forums

Full Version: [HELP] T21P VLAN 10 Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a network where I have deployed 50+ T23Gs without any trouble using VLAN 10. They get their ip's from a Windows DHCP server, which, through Option 43 supplies them with an autoprovision server where they get a config file the amongst other things assigns them to VLAN 10. When they reboot, the Mikrotik Router issues a new IP on VLAN 10. This works prefectly/

The T21P however, gets the DHCP from Windows, loads the config, reboots, and then gets an IP from the Windows server (no VLAN), but is then unable to access the net since the interface is on VLAN 10.

Firmware version is: 34.72.0.76 on the T21P
We have fixed a similar issue, Please upgrade to below version to do test .

If it still can't work, please provide us the config.bin file, pcap trace and level 6 syslog for debug.
Best Regards!
Flora
I had the same problem and this Firmware worked for me.
Hello,

I'm having this issue and can't download the firmware mentioned. Where can I download 34.72.0.82 from?

Thanks!
I think I'm facing a similar issue with our T19Ps (fw: 31.72.0.75) but their IP an VLAN settings are manually set.

They use their IP address but they seem not to tag their traffic so they just run on an untagged VLAN.

Even though they are no longer produced can you update their firmwares with those patches please?
Reference URL's