Yealink Forums

Full Version: CA issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, this is all RPS. That's what the certificate was for!

So, I still don't understand why I'm having to software reboot for it to pick the config up from RPS? From what you're saying it should be the other way round (i.e. it ONLY picks up the config when you factory default it).

This work around is not working on my T20 here either Sad
For the RPS version, the RPS feature is default enabled.
The phone will connect to the RPS server to obtain the auto provisioning URL every time when reboot but the RPS feature will be disabled once the phone has done auto provisioning successfully one not matter throug RPS or other method for example DHCP.

Once the RPS feature is disabled, the only way to enable the RPS feature again is reset the phone to factory default .

please let me know your details steps and scenario that I can try to reproduce the issue in my side.
Best Regards!
Flora
Ok I understand how it's supposed to work, but it's not. Factory defaulting the T26 does not get it to auto provision (checking the auto provision menu confirms it *should* have auto provisioned, as pnp is enabled etc etc).

Logging on to the phone, going into settings/upgrade and clicking on the 'reboot' button, *does* then result in auto provisioning. So is this a bug in the firmware, or a faulty phone?
Hi,
So you mean you use RPS feature to configure the phone ? but the phone can't obtain the URL from the RPS and show " update skipped "?
--- please share us the pcap trace, config.bin file and level 6 syslog that I can check .

Logging on to the phone, going into settings/upgrade and clicking on the 'reboot' button, *does* then result in auto provisioning. So is this a bug in the firmware, or a faulty phone?
---reset to factory default , the phone just show " update skipped " but the phone will do auto provisioning if you reboot the phone again ?
In this case, please share us pcap trace, config.bin file ,level 6 syslog that I can check.

Thanks for your help.
Best Regards!
Flora
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's