Yealink Forums

Full Version: Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have two intercom (Optimus EP-40SIP) with one Yealink T21P phone connected in a small network, without PBX connection.

I can phone from two intercom to the T21P, however I can't phone from T21P to any intercom. I don't know what is the problem.

I'm looking in the manual how configure peer to peer conection but I don't know.

Please, could anybody help me?

Sorry for my bad English (I'm from Spain).

Thank you.
Hi,
Sorry , I don't understand the scenario very well.
When you mentioned " Peer to Peer outgoing calls “ do you mean "IP direct call"?
If yes, you can make a IP direct call by below steps, for example T21's IP is 10.2.1.19, another phone's IP is 10.2.1.20
When T21 is in ilde states, press 10*2*1*20 and press Ok button that the phone will make outgoing call.
Please help check and let me know if any question.

Best Regards!
Flora
(05-25-2015 10:40 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
When you mentioned " Peer to Peer outgoing calls “ do you mean "IP direct call"?
If yes, you can make a IP direct call by below steps, for example T21's IP is 10.2.1.19, another phone's IP is 10.2.1.20
When T21 is in ilde states, press 10*2*1*20 and press Ok button that the phone will make outgoing call.

Best Regards!
Flora

Hello Flora.

I only have one T21P and two intercom optimus, these devices are connected with a PoE Switch. This network only have four equipments ( telephone + 2 intercom + switch).

Tomorrow I test your indication and I'll tell you.

Thank you so much.

Best regards.
(05-26-2015 04:14 AM)cggfg Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2015 10:40 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Best Regards!
Flora

Hello Flora.

I only have one T21P and two intercom optimus, these devices are connected with a PoE Switch. This network only have four equipments ( telephone + 2 intercom + switch).

Tomorrow I test your indication and I'll tell you.

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

Hello Flora Again.

I'm testing call 192*168*1*158 (IP Intercom) and telephone show that message "Invalid Host Name", however if I configure DDSKEY, line key with Special Dial "Intercom 1@192.168.1.158" I can phone perfectly.

I don't know if the problem is the host name "Intermcom 1", but I test with host name "158" and it isn't work.

At the moment I'll configured the DDSKEY and I'll phoned with them..... RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards.
Reference URL's