Yealink Forums

Full Version: headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the attached document an up to date list of headsets compatible with Yealink IP Phones?

If not is Sennheiser OfficeRunner wireless headset been tested to be compatible?

I am also asking Sennheiser if they have done any testing with the T4X phones with this headset.

Mike
Hi Mike,

Yes, it's up to date.
To Sennheiser wireless headset we have only tested SD office and DW office in our side.

Regards,
James
(05-22-2015 04:46 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mike,

Yes, it's up to date.
To Sennheiser wireless headset we have only tested SD office and DW office in our side.

Regards,
James

James,

Thank you for the feedback. I have checked Sennheiser web site for Headset compatibility and they show OfficeRunner wireless headset is compatible with the Yealink T42G. http://en-us.sennheiser.com/telephone-he...atibility. I would be interested in knowing when Yealink updates their compatibility list. As Sennhesier doesn't break down their testing between wired, wireless and bluetooth like Yealink does.

Best Regards,
As I know we will update compatibility list in Q3. But I don't find this model in our stock and don't see it in compatiblity list yet.
So this model may not be tested in a short time.

Regards,
James
Any update on the Sennheiser Officerunner? Very interested in the T48G phone + the Officerunner, don't really want to use a handset lifter though.
Reference URL's