Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP TRUST missing on w52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, on of the best features released on the v73 firmware is the "Trust SIP Server"

Unfortunately it seems to be missing from the W52 DECT phone ???? any idea when it will be arriving there ?
The V73 firmware of W52P is released several month earlier than desktop. At that time the "SIP trust server" option is not deceided to added.

I will check whether our product department plan to added the option in W52P.

Regards,
James
(05-21-2015 03:45 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]The V73 firmware of W52P is released several month earlier than desktop. At that time the "SIP trust server" option is not deceided to added.

I will check whether our product department plan to added the option in W52P.

Regards,
James

Thanks James for your reply. For us as a reseller of Yealink by adding this feature will help us solve "ghost calls" problem on w52 as well as it did solve it on all other desk phones With the v73 Firmware. I will expect your reply once you check with the product department on when this will happen :-)
OK, currently you can solve the "ghost call" issue in W52P through Autoprovision. It's equal to configure in Web UI.

account.1.sip_trust_ctrl=1
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0
(05-21-2015 05:29 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]OK, currently you can solve the "ghost call" issue in W52P through Autoprovision. It's equal to configure in Web UI.

account.1.sip_trust_ctrl=1
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0

Thanks for your reply again James. We are currently using 3cx, and when i went through the provisioning template i cound not locate the line :
Account.1.sip_trust_ctrl=0(or 1)

Do i simply add them in the template they work ????
Yes, simply add them in the template.

Account.1.sip_trust_ctrl= 1
1 means enable this option.
(05-21-2015 09:41 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, simply add them in the template.

Account.1.sip_trust_ctrl= 1
1 means enable this option.

Thanks James,

Still please let me know if you are planning to release a future firmware with these options in the http interface of the W52. We will try to implement this option and see what happens.
Reference URL's