Yealink Forums

Full Version: T38 Phones Keep Disconnecting to FreePBX server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I am having issues with my new Yealink T38 IP phones. Currently we have an off-site FreePBX server that they are connecting to. Last week when we set them up everything was just fine. Yesterday we came back into the office and the phones will not stay connected to the server. Once we restart the phone it reconnects and is fine for a few minutes and then disconnects randomly and will no longer receive calls from the queue and will not show BLF status. We can then restart the phone and the process starts over again. We have gone back to our softphones which seem to be working just fine. Any thoughts of why we would only be having this issue with the yealink phones?

Running Firmware - 38.70.1.33

I can also upload a pcap if you think that would help, but I looked through one and could not find much of anything Sad
Hi zachtate,

Is there only one T38G in the site? Any other phones?
The phone is registerd thorugh UDP/TCP/TLS?

Please set the syslog to level 6, and start a pcap trace in phone, when the problem happens export the two file and config.bin file to us.

Regards,
James
(05-19-2015 11:40 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi zachtate,

Please set the syslog to level 6, and start a pcap trace in phone, when the problem happens export the two file and config.bin file to us.

Regards,
James

Hi James,

I have 8 T28G's on site. The only other phones we are using right now are 3 Bria4 softphones on our computers. These seem to be working just fine, but we would much rather be using our Yealink phones. Everything is going through UDP. I will work on the pcap and get that uploaded in about 1 hour. I appreciate the help!
(05-20-2015 12:00 AM)zachtate Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2015 11:40 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi zachtate,

Regards,
James

Hi James,

I have 8 T28G's on site. The only other phones we are using right now are 3 Bria4 softphones on our computers. These seem to be working just fine, but we would much rather be using our Yealink phones. Everything is going through UDP. I will work on the pcap and get that uploaded in about 1 hour. I appreciate the help!

I have attached the pcap. Let me know if you see anything! Thanks!
I believe I figured out the issue. I checked that pcap when I had a bit of free time yesterday and saw a few Destination Unreachable (Port unreachable) errors. Turns out my DD-WRT router was all of a sudden blocking requests. I swapped it out and all is good so far.
OK, nice to hear that the probelm solved. And thanks for your share.

Regards,
James
Reference URL's