Yealink Forums

Full Version: Line Key ICON Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello -

Model T46G - why does my call park key have a red X through the icon?

Thanks - Ron
Hi Ron,

When you configure a call park key phone will go to subscribe park extension.
If phont don't receive a NOTIFY reply from server then it will have a red X. What's your PBX server? The behavior is related to server.

Regards,
James
Hello James - thank you for your reply. We are using Genband's C15 hosted services, doing configuration using Innovative Systems ACS (apmax). So my PBX server would be the C15.

(05-07-2015 06:06 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ron,

When you configure a call park key phone will go to subscribe park extension.
If phont don't receive a NOTIFY reply from server then it will have a red X. What's your PBX server? The behavior is related to server.

Regards,
James
Are all firewall ports opened as required by that pbx? sounds like packets are not making it from the PBX to the phone to give it the Park status? Does the PBX support it?
Hi Craig - I have submitted this thread to our support group at Genband for their input. Thanks for your reply - and hopefully I'll find something out here shortly.

(05-08-2015 02:32 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]Are all firewall ports opened as required by that pbx? sounds like packets are not making it from the PBX to the phone to give it the Park status? Does the PBX support it?
Reference URL's