Yealink Forums

Full Version: Call Forwarding in T46G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have a button or key set up to enable/disable call forwarding. I would like to pre-configure call forwarding in the back end so the user will only have to hit the button to enable it and hit the same button to disable it when he comes back in the office. Ideally, I would like to use the DND button since we do not have a need for that function. The DND button already has the same functionality that I want for the call forwarding function.

Let me know if there is a way to reprogram the DND button for enable/disable call forwarding. Thanks in advance.

Jim
Hi Jim,

not sure if that fits your needs but maybe you wanna try this in the Web GUI:

Features -> Forward&DND -> in Always Forward enter the Target number, then in

DssKeys - Programmable Key change SoftKey 2 from DND to Forward

Tried this on my T46G and it does exactly what you describe, switching the preset call forwarding on/off. Indication is a orange forward icon on the top status bar of the phone screen.

Best regards,
Peter

PS: if you can use a Line Key you also get visible feedback by the lit Line Key LED when forwarding is active and you can assign a meaningful label text to be displayed
Peter,

That worked great. I was close but missed one step. I appreciate your help.

I have an intercom issue also if you are up for it. I think I have it all set up and enabled but when i dial the intercom for an extension, the phone rings until it is picked up. In other words, it connects to the right extension but it does not automatically open the line. I use Vonage as my "PBX" if that makes any difference and I do not think there are any settings on that end that have anything to do with intercom.

Thanks again.

Jim
Please check if the intercom target line enabled Accept Intercom feature.
You can go to the web side->Features->Intercom, to enable the Accept Intercom feature.

Hope you a nice day.
(11-10-2016 08:05 PM)PeBo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jim,

not sure if that fits your needs but maybe you wanna try this in the Web GUI:

Features -> Forward&DND -> in Always Forward enter the Target number, then in

DssKeys - Programmable Key change SoftKey 2 from DND to Forward

Tried this on my T46G and it does exactly what you describe, switching the preset call forwarding on/off. Indication is a orange forward icon on the top status bar of the phone screen.

Best regards,
Peter

PS: if you can use a Line Key you also get visible feedback by the lit Line Key LED when forwarding is active and you can assign a meaningful label text to be displayed

Thank you for your excellent share.
Hope you a nice day.
I have a very stupid question, but isn't the hardware-"Transfer"-Button on T46G the solution?

You Enter the always forward target in the phone. Next you hit the "Transfer"-Button and then the Call Forwarding is enabled. Why do you need a extra DssKey?

I don't understand this.
We configure the DSS key as the Transfer Key.
Intercom target line is enabled.

(11-11-2016 03:39 AM)Yealink_Lucia Wrote: [ -> ]Please check if the intercom target line enabled Accept Intercom feature.
You can go to the web side->Features->Intercom, to enable the Accept Intercom feature.

Hope you a nice day.
To do more trouble shooting, can you provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace when the issue reproduce for us. You can send it to Lucia@Yealink.com.
About how to get the three files, please refer to the FAQ below:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313

How many phones you have in total? And how many of them have the issue?

BR
Lucia
good are searching best apk for you ios and also Android Aptoide APK Download and also sell them setting up their personal best.
Reference URL's