Yealink Forums

Full Version: No RTP after switch sends SIP UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yealink SIP-T32G 32.70.0.131

Phones works perfectly most of the time until switch, for some reason that we are still investigating, sends a SIP UPDATE immediately after ACK from the phone. After that UPDATE phone sends 200 OK but never sends RTP or receives RTP.

Is there anyway I can get the phone to ignore UPDATE?

HS
HI ,
Do you mean the issue is like below,
During a normal call, the server send SIP UPDATE message to the phone , then the phone will response 200OK but won't send RTP message or receive RTP message any more , the call becomes slience ?

in this case, would you please share us the config.bin file , pcap trace and level 6 syslog for debug ? you can send them to support@yealink.com
Best Regards!
Flora
(05-05-2015 06:36 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]HI ,
Do you mean the issue is like below,
During a normal call, the server send SIP UPDATE message to the phone , then the phone will response 200OK but won't send RTP message or receive RTP message any more , the call becomes slience ?

in this case, would you please share us the config.bin file , pcap trace and level 6 syslog for debug ? you can send them to support@yealink.com
Best Regards!
Flora

Flora,

Yes, exactly like you described it.

I have a logistic issue though. The phone is at the customer location. Is there any way I can get the config.bin without having to ask the customer ? Can I provision it to send the config to me some how?

HS
Hi,
You need to login in the web UI of the phone to catch these information , you can refer to below ,
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1319
Best Regards!
Flora
Reference URL's