Yealink Forums

Full Version: T2x Transfering a call passing the original caller ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have many T2x phones that I want to enable the transfer to send the original caller ID. I have tired every combination of the Transfer options in the web GUI, as well, I have tried 6.710.0.177 and 6.73.0.40 FW with no luck.

Can anyone provide assistance on the proper settings?
Dear Joe,

This is how it works on Yealink IP phones:
1. AB on call.
2. B transfer call to C by pressing Transfer+C's No..
3. C pick up, the caller ID on C is B.
4. C press Transfer again to quit, AC established. The calller ID on C is A. This is because B has sent some signalling to C to update the caller ID. Please note that the caller ID will not be recorded. After call finished, the caller ID on C will still be B as it is B that handing over the call to C.

Regards
Elaine
This makes sense, and is what I observe when using the T26P at another location. However, C is not getting updated with A's caller ID after the second pressing of the Transfer key.

My desire is to use this feature when transferring calls off-net. I have been able to get this to work in the past, it just always seems to require a little messing with the phone settings.

Do you know what Features>Transfer settings need to be configured as for the below scenario to work properly?

Joel

(05-05-2015 06:41 PM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Joe,

This is how it works on Yealink IP phones:
1. AB on call.
2. B transfer call to C by pressing Transfer+C's No..
3. C pick up, the caller ID on C is B.
4. C press Transfer again to quit, AC established. The calller ID on C is A. This is because B has sent some signalling to C to update the caller ID. Please note that the caller ID will not be recorded. After call finished, the caller ID on C will still be B as it is B that handing over the call to C.

Regards
Elaine
Elaine,
I'm still struggling with getting the transfers to pass through caller A's caller iD. Do you have any suggestions on Transfer settings or other settings I should be reviewing?
(06-09-2015 12:39 AM)joelb@nwvox.com Wrote: [ -> ]Elaine,
I'm still struggling with getting the transfers to pass through caller A's caller iD. Do you have any suggestions on Transfer settings or other settings I should be reviewing?

Interesting to know how it "should" work, we have 6 T46G phones and have never been able to resolve this either.

I also have tried all combinations of transferring and all different configurations to no avail,

(06-09-2015 12:39 AM)joelb@nwvox.com Wrote: [ -> ]Elaine,

Interesting to know how it "should" work, we have 6 T46G phones and have never been able to resolve this either.

I also have tried all combinations of transferring and all different configurations to no avail,
Reference URL's