Yealink Forums

Full Version: [Solved] 8s-delay by call answer with speaker pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

we've got a strange delay problem with our T46G phone.

When there is an incoming call and we pickup the speaker, the phone (display) switches in the "call mode" (buttons changing and time starts to run).
The strange aspect is, that there is no connection between callers for up to 8 seconds. For the T46G user is just nothing to hear and the external caller is still hearing the dialing sound (*peep* ... *peep* ... *peep*).

After the 8 seconds of nothing is everything normal.

-

A workaround we found:
Pressing first the "answer"-button and THEN pickup the the speaker. Then the call is immediately normal.

-

I've attached the log, pcap-file, bin-file.

Hope you can reproduce this problem and find a better solution.

Thanks and regards,

The Yealink-User ;-)

Edit: Removed the attached files. If still necessary write a private message or email.
Dear user,

Do you have another phone? Do they have the same problem?
Can you please try a facotry resetting, re-register the account and check again?

You can recover configuration by importing config.bin file.

Regards,
James
Thanks alot for your reply. I've found the solution.

Solution: set "NAT" option for the account to "Disabled".

(05-05-2015 06:01 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have another phone?
Yes, but no other Yealink device.

(05-05-2015 06:01 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Do they have the same problem?
No. We also tried different SIP-Accounts

(05-05-2015 06:01 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please try a facotry resetting, re-register the account and check again?
Yes! After I've done this it works, but it was just by happenstance.
At Re-registering I've forgotten to set the STUN server for this account. I've written the Domain and Port, but forgot the switch the option "NAT" from "Disabled" to "STUN".

So this was the reason!

NAT: Disabled -> everything fine
NAT: STUN -> 8s delay @speaker pickup

I don't understand how this is related with each other, but now it work's and I'm happy ;-)

kind regards,
the Yealink-User
Reference URL's