Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41P - Redial button and Call History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got two issues:

1. Redial button shows entries from several days ago. Nothing recent.
2. How can I automatically add a prefix so that I can dial numbers that show up in call history?
Dear,

About question1, on the call history, can you find records about recent inbound and outbound calls?
For question 2, I am sorry but not quite understand. Do you mean you want to configure a prefix, when dial numbers from call history, the prefix will be automatically added to the numbers?

Appreciate your feedback with detail information.

Regards
Elaine
(04-30-2015 06:16 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]About question1, on the call history, can you find records about recent inbound and outbound calls?

Yes but there is a strange gap when I hit the History button between 4/21/2015 and today on dialed calls. In other words, when I hit the redial button, the most recent dialed call it shows is from 4/21/2015.

(04-30-2015 06:16 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]For question 2, I am sorry but not quite understand. Do you mean you want to configure a prefix, when dial numbers from call history, the prefix will be automatically added to the numbers?

Yes! I hope this is easy. Undecided
I do not see a reply to this. Did your gap issue ever get resolved? I am experiencing the same thing.

Thanks for any assistance!
Dan
Reference URL's