Yealink Forums

Full Version: Enhancement to T46G - Add page turn button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the T46G and install a lot of them. However, I HATE the page 1, page 2, page 3 button. It's identical to the other buttons and it takes away from actual programmable buttons.

So I would like to propose that you handle the turning of pages much in the same way you do with the EXP40, which is fantastic.

Please see my attached example of how it SHOULD be done.

Thanks!
Dear,

Thanks for your kind suggestion. Much appreciated.
But with this design we will need to add two more hard keys which may not be acceptable for other users. In addition, on T46, we supports 27 programmable buttons originally and we can support to add 6 expansion modules and these can meet the requirements for most of users.

Regards
Elaine
I think you only need one more hard key as the picture shows. Pressing it would just go in a loop as the existing key does. 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,etc.
The issue isn't as much in the loss of the keys in the current model, but rather that the DSS key doesn't stand out as unique when it's used for changing the page.
But it would be nice to pick up the additional DSS keys that would become available by adding this one button.
I Agree - Someone at YEALINK realized that the EXP39 switch button process was NOT OPTIMAL and the EXP 40 has CLEAR separate keys to change pages. The T46 should do the same
Reference URL's