Yealink Forums

Full Version: Accept SIP Trust Server Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get this set to ENABLED by default?

I am always getting complaints of mystery calls from customers/users.
(11-09-2016 05:25 PM)KNERD Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get this set to ENABLED by default?

I am always getting complaints of mystery calls from customers/users.

Hi,

I think it's easy for you to set it via web interface by yourself, right?
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=181

We didn't set it as default, because this option has its own functionality, and our general firmware version release must evaluate the best option.
hope your understanding.
Yes it is easy, but we are deploying many phones, and having to take the extra time to disabled this on every single phone we deploy.
(11-21-2016 04:12 PM)KNERD Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is easy, but we are deploying many phones, and having to take the extra time to disabled this on every single phone we deploy.

That's what auto-provisioning is for. I really hope you since you are deploying many phones you are not configuring the account settings/etc all by hand every time! A basic auto provision setup, even without going through RPS, is quite straight forward to setup...
(11-22-2016 02:47 PM)jolouis Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2016 04:12 PM)KNERD Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is easy, but we are deploying many phones, and having to take the extra time to disabled this on every single phone we deploy.

That's what auto-provisioning is for. I really hope you since you are deploying many phones you are not configuring the account settings/etc all by hand every time! A basic auto provision setup, even without going through RPS, is quite straight forward to setup...

Thanks Jolouis, yes, use the autoprovision to do the deployment would be much more convenient. For more information, pls refer below guide: http://download.support.yealink.com/down...V80_60.pdf
Thank, you. I will look into it.
Reference URL's