Yealink Forums

Full Version: W56P Wishlist: change screensaver W56 handset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In am using both W52H and W56H on the same Base Station, and that work perfect.
What I notice is when both handsets are on the docking, the W52H shows an analog clock on a low backlight level, the W56H also show an analog clock but on a high backlight level and after a while the display goes in to the screen saver mode.
Is it possible to make this equal to the W52 handset and update in the next W56 handset firmware release?

On both handsets the setup is the same.
Screen Saver: On
Keypad Light: On
Display Backlight: In Charger: Enabled, Out Of Charger: Disabled
Hi Frank,

I have sent you a personal email, please check.

BR

klaus
Hello! I have the same problem. W56 goes into screen saver mode and displays analog clock a few minutes. Then the screen turns off and becomes black. How to set up a permanent display of analog clock?

Firmware Version - 25.80.0.15
Handset Version - 61.80.0.15
I've also encountered this issue. Is there a resolution for it yet?
(01-18-2018 04:11 AM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]I've also encountered this issue. Is there a resolution for it yet?

Hi Ed,

How are you doing.

As far as I know there is still no resolution for it.
If you are using the W52H handset the only solution is to downgrade the firmware to 26.73.0.30
It has no use to upgrade or downgrade the Base firmware to get this function to work.
IMHO the fix can be make with the proper/right firmware for both W52H and W56H handsets.
But who am I… Wink
Reference URL's