Yealink Forums

Full Version: T26 V73 unable transfering incoming calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

when I try to forward a call to another phone pressing the forward call make an a call to itself.

steps:

receiving a call (group calls)
answering
press call forwarding > Bingo calling itself !

What am I missing ?
HI ,
I try to reproduce the issue in my side but can't, the phone works well, would you please help check if any steps are not the same as your?
1. Phone A T26 with version 6.73.0.50, register an account 104, 104 are in the ring group ,group number 123
2. another phone B 111 make a call to 123, 104 rings
3.104 answers the call, 111 and 104 are in the call
4. 104 press " Transfer" button , it will enter to "Transfer to " button , the you can enter the number you want to transfer the call to .
5. enter the number 108 + press OK button , the 108 will ring.
so it seems normal , would you please share us the details steps include the result and the expected result?
Best Regards!
Flora
(04-27-2015 10:46 PM)Flora Wrote: [ -> ]HI ,
I try to reproduce the issue in my side but can't, the phone works well, would you please help check if any steps are not the same as your?
1. Phone A T26 with version 6.73.0.50, register an account 104, 104 are in the ring group ,group number 123
2. another phone B 111 make a call to 123, 104 rings
3.104 answers the call, 111 and 104 are in the call
4. 104 press " Transfer" button , it will enter to "Transfer to " button , the you can enter the number you want to transfer the call to .
5. enter the number 108 + press OK button , the 108 will ring.
so it seems normal , would you please share us the details steps include the result and the expected result?
Best Regards!
Flora

Hello Flora,

thanks for your quick reply.

this scenario works indeed.

In your test case the call seems to come from the 'inside'.
In my case the incoming call comes from a land line or a cell.

what's the next step ?

regards,

François
Reference URL's