Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to configure Yealink T28 to support RFC 4235
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I register the Yealink version T28, i expect the client send a SIP SUBSCRIBE message to server including event:dialog, but it does not send. How can i configure the client to make a dialog subscription when it registers?

PS : It is mentioned that Yealink clients support "An INVITE-Initiated Dialog Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)".
Hi ,
Yealink phone support RFC 4235 and for the question " when register, the phone won't send a SIP SUBSCRIBE " message , sorry , I have checked RFC but I didn't found it mentioned that the phone should send the subscribe message which include the event:dialog when the phone register,would you please share me the details ?Please let me know why you want the phone to send the subscribe mesage include " event: dialog" when register that I can check.
And Yealink phone do send the subscribe message include " event :dialog " when the account has configured BLF keys to monitor extension number, is it what you want ?

Thanks.
Hi,

If you're looking to link your phone (Yealink) with any CRM, I would recommend checking out Tenfold. Their integration does exactly what you're asking with click to dial and a screen pop. They have made our lives much easier and we get great insights with the analytics they provide.

https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/yealink/
Reference URL's