Yealink Forums

Full Version: Issue with multiple accounts and lines on a phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having the following issues with multiple accounts on a phone that I am hoping to have a resolution on.
I have two accounts configured on separate line keys. I have features.off_hook_answer.enable = 0 set to they can be answered selectively.
My problems are:
1) When one of the lines is ringing, I am unable to select the other line for outgoing calls e.g. I want to ignore the ringing line as it is a group answered line.
2) When I answer the second line, I cannot Park the call (type=10 Park linekey) as it is set for line=1. I dont want to have separate Park linekeys for each account.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike
Hi Sir,

About your problem, please see the detail below:
The first problem:
1. can you kindly tell me what is the model and firmware version of your phone?
2. Please kindly provide the level 6 syslog, config.bin and pace trace when the issue reproduce for us to do trouble shooting. About how to get the three files, please refer to the link below:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=313

You can send the files to Lucia@yealink.com.

The second question, we support Park linekeys for each account currently. Can you kindly tell me why don't you want to separate Park linekeys for each account?

Best Regards,
Lucia
Reference URL's