Yealink Forums

Full Version: Hand set microphone now reacts silently T26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to V73 and now when I am on the handset the microphone works but I cannot hear that it is working. With the old version you could blow into the microphone and hear it, now you cannot hear it. The other person can still hear you. Is there anyway to change it back so there is some feedback when you are speaking? Thanks.
Hi Puddy,

You can enable the sidetone by autoprovision:

voice.side_tone= -3

Regards,
James
James, I downloaded the configuration file and the voice.side_tone = -3 was already there

#!version:1.0.0.1
voice.side_tone = -3
watch_dog.enable = 0
voice.tone.country = United States

This only stopped working when I upgraded from 6.72.0.80 to 6.73.0.50

Thanks.
Can you export phone configuration file to us? You can send it to james@yealink.com. I will check whether the option is configured correclty.

Don't export CFG configuration. Export a config.bin file.

Regards,
James
(04-23-2015 02:58 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Can you export phone configuration file to us? You can send it to james@yealink.com. I will check whether the option is configured correclty.

Don't export CFG configuration. Export a config.bin file.

Regards,
James

Sorry, I cannot find the explanation of this parameter in the V73_40 Autoprovision guide.
This option is not listed in autoprovision guide.
Chaning it may affect voice quality so we don't write it in guide. You can find it in this FAQ.
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=6

Regards,
James
(05-22-2015 02:52 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]This option is not listed in autoprovision guide.
Chaning it may affect voice quality so we don't write it in guide. You can find it in this FAQ.
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=6

Regards,
James

Will this parameter also applied on T23P on V80?
The autoprovision parameter is same, but the value range and default value is different.

To T23/T27/T29 on V80, the value range from -50~50, default value is 0.
(05-26-2015 10:30 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]The autoprovision parameter is same, but the value range and default value is different.

To T23/T27/T29 on V80, the value range from -50~50, default value is 0.

Currently, I have parameter with value equal to -3 as suggested. If I want to have louder side tone, the value should be more positive or negative?
should be more positive.

50 is loudest.
-50 is silent.
Reference URL's