Yealink Forums

Full Version: Should I not buy T48G because it won't upgrade EHS36?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
want to buy T48G rather than T46g, but per forums, you needT46g or below to upgrade an EHS36.

I plan on buying a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset, which is on the compatible list, but if I have issues getting it all working, from reading through the forums the response always includes to upgrade EHS36 to latest firmware, which I won't be able to do with the T48g.

Seems a shame, but should I buy the T46g rather than the T48g simply to have some comfort that I'll be able to resolve connection issues for my wireless headset?
Dear,
Sorry to tell you that T48G cannot be used to upgrade EHS36 as there is no transition firmware. But if you prefer T48 more, please ask reseller to upgrade it for you when purchasing EHS36.
Regards
Elaine
(04-22-2015 09:41 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,
Sorry to tell you that T48G cannot be used to upgrade EHS36 as there is no transition firmware. But if you prefer T48 more, please ask reseller to upgrade it for you when purchasing EHS36.
Regards
Elaine
Thank you for the response Elaine,
The reseller, Telephonydepot.com, was not interested to verify the firmware version, but they tried to help and told me that all EHS36 units they have in stock were received in March 2015 and have sequential serial numbers 1400314050001856, 57, etc. Can you confirm that these serial numbers have firmware version 3.16? (I assume this is the latest firmware)
Is this still the case i.e t48 cannot upgrade and ehs36
What is the current latest firmware for the EHS
Reference URL's