Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G volume very loud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The T46G speaker and headset volume are very loud, so much so that even when set at volume level 1 it's too loud. Is there a setting in the web interface to allow me to lower the phone volume?
Hi,
I have sent the private message to you , please check.
Best Regards!
We are experiencing the same issue. Even at level 1 the ring tone is rather loud. Would you mind also sending me the know-how on how to remedy this?

Thanks,
Randy
I'm on firmware 28.71.193.8 on the T46G. The output sound the end user hears when I make a call is way too loud/amplified when I use my headset. The headset microphone volume is turned all the way down and it is still way too loud.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but I thought this may be in the same spirit as your question.
We also noticed the same issue. We use the plantronics M12 amplifier for hooking up our headsets to the T46G, after flashing the firmware from 28.71.0.180 to 28.73.0.50 we noticed the volume on the majority of the phones is too high (symptoms include high pitched squeal, buzzing noises, feedback). We turned down the gain and volume levels on the amplifier boxes, and this corrected the issue. (Turned gain down to around 50% and volume down to 6)
Reference URL's