Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G BOTE Connector not pairing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T48G that is successfully signed into Skype for business and the Skype cliebt is signed in with same username and password.

the phone and client work well. when I try and install the connector so I can use the phone as an audio device it sits there saying getting IP. I have the auto button checked and the client displays the correct IP it just doesn't pair.

MY PHONE FIRMWARE VERSION IS 35.8.0.35

THE ip OF THE PHONE IS CORRECTLY PICKED UP AS 192.168.1.2

I can connect to the browser interface and all the settings are correct.

does the phone have to install drivers on the PC as I didn't see this happen when the connector was installed

the driver is actually installed its listed in device manager
this is now fixed there was a setting on the connector BTOE pair mode that was selected .

I unchecked this and it worked.

can anyone tell me what BTOE pair mode is on the Yealink BTOE connector in the system tray?
sorry spoke too soon. this morning it will not pair its stuck on getting IP address again
I now have some more info if i go to the web console for the phone 192.168.1.2

and sign the phone out and back in the connector instantly pairs then if i reboot several times it pairs each time i reboot.

when i come to the machine the next morning and turn it on it refuses to pair again sticking at finding IP. it does this untill i sign the phone out using the web client and sign back in again

anonymous1711612242218

(11-08-2016 08:45 PM)doucheface1 Wrote: [ -> ]I now have some more info if i go to the web console for the phone 192.168.1.2

and sign the phone out and back in the connector instantly pairs then if i reboot several times it pairs each time i reboot.

when i come to the machine the next morning and turn it on it refuses to pair again sticking at finding IP. it does this untill i sign the phone out using the web client and sign back in again

Are you using O365? It got the CsIPPhonePolicy and set BToE is disable by default, which means the Phone will be synced by in-band provision and disable it at Mid-Night. You can let the IT to enable it in PowerShell.
We are using on premise and never got this working... we can log on the phones using user signin on the phone but not using the BOTE connector

it just sits there saying pairing.

we need to use the connector so we can use the phone as an audio device and get full functionality.
Reference URL's