Yealink Forums

Full Version: Missed Calls messages after pickup and in queues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After call pickup from other phone or calls in queue the phone show missed calls message. Can this disable and show missed calls only If no one has taken a call?

Phones isT48G with FreePBX.
(11-07-2016 02:45 PM)Kamik Wrote: [ -> ]After call pickup from other phone or calls in queue the phone show missed calls message. Can this disable and show missed calls only If no one has taken a call?

Hi,

Can you give me more information about this call pickup? Did you use group call pickup function? I have done a test and there is no missed call message on the screen. I used 3CX server. So I think it's related to the server.

Best Regards,
Leah
(11-07-2016 02:45 PM)Kamik Wrote: [ -> ]After call pickup from other phone or calls in queue the phone show missed calls message. Can this disable and show missed calls only If no one has taken a call?

Not sure if you are still having this issue. I had the same problem with a phone in a hunt group showing missed calls that were picked up by another line. I disabled the missed call message popup in the web interface.
Reference URL's