Yealink Forums

Full Version: Transferring when incoming call arrives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have a client with the following issue...

When we want to transfer an existing call, we select Transfer and then proceed to put in the number for the call to be diverted to. If a call comes in during the process of doing that, the transfer cuts off automatically and the representative making the divert needs to wait for someone else in the office to take that call. Then they can start the Transfer process all over again.

When there are calls coming in all the time it can take a couple of minutes to actually divert the caller which is unpractical.

Can this functionality be changed?
or how can I mitigate this?

Kind regards
Dan
(11-07-2016 12:38 PM)journo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have a client with the following issue...

When we want to transfer an existing call, we select Transfer and then proceed to put in the number for the call to be diverted to. If a call comes in during the process of doing that, the transfer cuts off automatically and the representative making the divert needs to wait for someone else in the office to take that call. Then they can start the Transfer process all over again.

When there are calls coming in all the time it can take a couple of minutes to actually divert the caller which is unpractical.

Can this functionality be changed?
or how can I mitigate this?

Kind regards
Dan

Hi Dan,

May I know the phone model and firmware version you are using?
I will test locally first.

regards,
Travis
Reference URL's